1. Being part of Big Blog Exchange. It's a great honour to be picked as one of the two wild card winners (it was based on content and motivation, regardless of votes). BIG LOVE and GRATITUDE to everyone!
2. Being able to travel and go to the places I just once dreamed of. Here's my recent one in Universal Studios Japan (Osaka)! Since I live in Kanto area now, I've been truly missing the Kansai warmth. It was good to be back for a bit last summer break!
3. The idea of "kawaii jeepney". It might sound crazy but it's cute! Someone please make this happen!
4. Autumn is coming soon! I love Autumn! The leaves change to the amazing colours of auburn, burnt orange, scarlet. The weather is simply amazing!
5. AND OF COURSE! Kawaii In Manila 2 : The First Philippine かわいい Convention. I still have that kawaii fever from my recent trip to Manila! Thank you so much kawaii.ph team for having me. I'll forever be grateful that I'm your kawaii ambassadress! You all did an awesome job!