Sunday, September 4, 2011

Orange Street: Flower

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Last June (wow, time really flies fast!) ... My friend and I strolled around Shinsaibashi, Osaka. Our first stop was American Apparel since I want to see my previous staff as well. Unfortunately, I didn't take photos. I haven't seen major changes and they were featuring denims on their window. I was so happy to receive the back stock boys and sales associates warm welcome. 

Anyway, my friend toured me around Orange Street which if I could remember correctly it was at the opposite direction of the main Shinsaibashi shopping street and Namba... It was my first time to go there and it was a joy to discover that place.  I will definitely go back and visit this store that I really liked, "flower." Their one piece per style, macaron colours clothes and wonderful store layout attracted me! Once I'm fully decided to put up a store, it would definitely be inspired by it. 


2 comments:

Daly naughton said...

Love these pictures. Glad you had a good time with you friend!

xoxo

DressingDaly.blogspot.com

Ashley Dy said...

Thank you! These photos are the result of my first photoshop experiment... :)

.post-body img { width: 600px; height: auto; } .post table.tr-caption-container img { width: 600px; height: auto; }