Monday, December 10, 2012

Brand: Dazzlin A/W 2012


My Dazzlin pair of shoes were featured in almost all of my posts last Summer. Remember when Camille visited Japan and I toured her in Kobe? I was wearing Dazzlin platforms then. (See post here!) Or have you read my post about "Achieving Your Dream Body"? (See it here!) I was also wearing it there! It was suede-like, dusty pink, uncomfortable but it was really pretty in real life. I can never forget how it has been a summer fling.. I can never wear it as much since it already look rugged and I'm going for a more "precise" grown-up, classy look recently. Since I'm contributing to Lucky Magazine Online, I want my blog to cater to women in their late 20s to early 30s but of course I will never forget my Candy Kawaii Lover(s) thus I'm posting this inspiring Dazzlin A/W 2012 lookbook for all of you!





















Dazzlin's concept is "Sweet and Casual" style. They aim to make girls between the ages of 18 to 23, whether they're a student or a working woman, dazzlin in all circumstances.

Visit their webstore here.


1 comment:

Laura said...

Love Dazzlin, especially its catalogue design! Haven't seen a new one in ages, so thanks for posting!

.post-body img { width: 600px; height: auto; } .post table.tr-caption-container img { width: 600px; height: auto; }