Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tokyo Bopper




{SM2 jumper, from bangkok skirt, spinns tattoo tights, Tokyo Bopper shoes}


SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS!
My first Tokyo Bopper Shoes that I bought before the mark down. It's only ¥20,000 now, I bought it for ¥30,000. If you are a fan of Tokyo Bopper shoes like me, I would probably get one now! 


If I could be a part of a Tokyo fashion subculture, it would be fairy kei. It's definitely because I love macaron (pastel) colours. I also have an innate love for white shoes, tutus, petticoats and anything with lace. 

My style recently is a little bit confused girl/woman. I am still hanging on my Teen Vogue dreams yet I'm also ready to grow-up and be the woman I am destined to be. As of the moment, I can't really decide if I'm getting a new Tokyo Bopper shoes or a pair of Charlotte Olympia's. What do you think? Am I supposed to know these things by now? I spent so much time thinking about "who am I?" and "who I want to be?" recently and it gets even more and more complicated. I want to do so many things all at the same time! Just like this what's happening on this blog..

  I want to be able to share my corporate style to women in their late 20s to early 30s if you can notice that on my latest posts. However at the same time, I will always be Candy Kawaii Lover at heart. 



No comments:

.post-body img { width: 600px; height: auto; } .post table.tr-caption-container img { width: 600px; height: auto; }