Thursday, December 20, 2012

TIN SHUI WAI


Flowers in Hong Kong are beautiful. I've never seen this kind in the Philippines nor in Japan.






One moment we were in China... 


The next we are in Japan? Konnichiwa Ginza! It's one of my favourite places to eat in Tokyo. We were lucky to try one shabu-shabu restaurant years ago and it was sooo good! I think it's one of the many reasons why eating Japanese food outside Japan is almost always a disappointment. 

Trivia: Ginza has the most luxurious shopping stores in Tokyo. 








Sasa in Hong Kong is a must go-to place! Everything a girl needs is there! 



The characters on top of Cine Valley was written in Japanese.. Too bad I can't read what it says! I will ask my sisters.. 

I love Hong Kong so much! I will say it over and over again until you get tired of it! Hoping to go back here every once in a while for shopping or for relaxation. There are so much things to do, so little time! I hope I can go here with my best friends next time! That would be so much fun! Many of my friends and relatives are also going this week, that would be so nice to meet them here. What a great coincidence! We will be heading to Causeway Bay tomorrow to meet my family and baby sisters.. I cannot wait!!! 



9 comments:

Junjun said...

Beautiful photos! >u<
I've been to Hong Kong before, but I'd love to go again sometime. c:

Ashley Dy said...

Thanks Junjun! I love Hong Kong so much I want to live here!

Kalyana Dewi said...

Cute headpiece and stocking! ^_^

have a nice day, pretty!



lapetitechateau.blogspot.com

Jackie Daniels said...

This is beautiful! And I love your cat ears! x

Jen Ponpon said...

i think that kanji that looks like house reads as "tani" meaning valley.

fran said...

hi! Im fran, a spanish male fashion blogger. Maybe you like my style and want to follow me

http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/mom-and-son-with-their-christmas-outfit.html

twitter: @showroomdegarde

facebook: showroomdegarde

John Rose said...

LOVE THE HEAD BAND MY LOVE :). I am so FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow as well. So we can keep posted on each other. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon...God Bless!

Steven B.

Sunny Sunartiyo said...

wow,nice trip!and what a lovely pictures!<3

xx
http://sunnysunartiyo.blogspot.com

milexblog.blogspot.co.uk said...

too good to be even real