Sunday, February 24, 2013

Reblog: The Pineneedle Collective





Sole-mates. 
You don't know how good I feel whenever I see this photo, specifically. I've never met anyone who share my taste in shoes. Mine's from Emoda that I was selling in Candy Kawaii Lover webstore a while back. Unfortunately, it is already sold out. Annika's dolly platforms are from Body Line if I am not mistaken. 


Annika is already back in Australia.. And since I've missed her, I decided to reblog her photos from our meet-up. Why don't you visit The Pineneedle Collective to see her latest post and brand new blog header!


This is a snippet of Dahlia's SS13 collection. Is it just me or.. do you also think it suits my aesthetics perfectly? I think I need that silver plaited skirt in my life or anything in silver like this pair of sneakers that I left in Manila. Unfortunately. I hope it magically appears in my doorstep. I love the model's lipstick as well, it reminded me of Countessa Flourescent from Lime Crime. 





3 comments:

Jam Icosnap said...

You guys look so cute! Love the shoes too <3

http://icosnap.com/

Patricia said...

Love the outfits and Photos! Cute!
XOXO
Donkeycool.blogspot.com

annikavictoria said...

Awwww! I missed this post when you first posted it! ^_^ you are soo lovely! I miss our day spent together - definitely one of the highlights of my trip!! These photos make me so happy and sad at the same time, aww :)

.post-body img { width: 600px; height: auto; } .post table.tr-caption-container img { width: 600px; height: auto; }